[Brazosvalley-pm] June meeting

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 14 07:01:40 PDT 2006

I'm still looking for a meeting place.  If anyone has any suggestions,
please let the list know.  I wanted us to meet sometime this month, but
it doesn't look like we will.  If anyone wants to meet for drinks or
something (can be coffee or anything else, doesn't have to be 'adult'
beverages), just let me know.  We can also meet for a lunch if anyone is
interested.

I've volunteered to try and work with Jim Brandt (Perl Foundation
Conferences Committee Chair) on a Perl-based conference system.  If
anyone wants to help with that, please let me know.  Also, I have a link
for the YAPC::2007::Houston proposal wiki.
(http://yapchouston.org/wiki/wiki.cgi).  I've also added it to our home
page (http://brazosvalley.pm.org <http://brazosvalley.pm.org/> ).

Jeremy

Jeremy Fluhmann
Programmer/Analyst
Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
979-845-8893
jeremy at msc.tamu.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission
in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system.