[Brazosvalley-pm] testing in Perl

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Mon Jul 24 10:11:16 PDT 2006

Does anyone regularly write tests for their code?  I'm finally trying to
implement this into my coding practices.

I'm reading:

    "Perl Testing: A Developer's Notebook"

    "Pro Perl Debugging : from professional to expert"

I think the second one may be more advanced than I'm ready for.  Right
now, I'm just walking through the Perl Testing "labs".  I'll probably
start trying to write a few tests for some of my smaller applications,
soon.  I can start to see why some people recommend writing the tests
first and then code the application.

Just curious about anyone else's experience.

Jeremy

Jeremy Fluhmann
Programmer/Analyst
Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
979-845-8893
jeremy at msc.tamu.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission
in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system.