[Brazosvalley-pm] Meeting notes

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 19 14:36:03 PDT 2006

On Jul 19, 2006, at 4:06 PM, Andy Lester wrote:

> Can you give me a sentence or two of background
> on you, as an intro?
> And was this your first YAPC?

Let me know if this works:
I'm a programmer/analyst at Texas A&M University and leader of the
Brazos Valley Perl Mongers.  I'm fairly new to the Perl community at
large and working on a proposal with another PM group to host YAPC next
year.  And yes, this was my first YAPC.

I know we never got to sit down and chat at this year's YAPC, but next
year for sure, hopefully in Houston. ;-)

I also had a "bio" page on the yapcchicago wiki:
http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?JeremyFluhmann