[Brazosvalley-pm] Reminder: Meeting tonight

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Tue Jul 18 11:54:34 PDT 2006

Just a reminder that we have a Perl Mongers meeting tonight at 7:00p.  I
have the meeting room reserved at Golden Corral, so if anyone wants to
meet up around 6:15p to eat, I'll be there (of course, you can also just
buy a buffet during the meeting if you want to eat).

Meeting tonight @ 7:00p:

Jeremy Fluhmann will present on this year's Yet Another Perl Conference
North America (YAPC::NA) and give an update on the progress of trying to
bring it to Houston next year.  We will also have planning/discussion on
future meetings and topics

Golden Corral, 700 University Drive East, College Station, TX

[http://maps.google.com/maps?q=700+UNIVERSITY+DRIVE,+COLLEGE+STATION,TX&
ie=UTF8&om=1]

Please let me know if you plan on attending so that I can have a more
accurate count (I usually will not need to know this).  I was going by
the numbers from last time, but some people that showed up are not on
the list yet.

Thanks,

Jeremy

http://brazosvalley.pm.org <http://brazosvalley.pm.org/>

Jeremy Fluhmann
Programmer/Analyst
Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
979-845-8893
jeremy at msc.tamu.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission
in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system.