[Brazosvalley-pm] Next meeting and updates

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Fri Jul 7 13:51:07 PDT 2006

> Also, once we can join the O’Reilly User Group, we should be able
> to start having “giveaways” at meetings in hopes to increase
> interest and attendance.  I’ve put up a section on the website for
> book reviews.  If we can start to get some books to review from
> O’Reilly (or any other publishers), then we can post our reviews
> there.
Marsee Henon at O'Reilly is the queen of the books and reviews for
user groups.  She's great.  Do some reviews, she'll send the giveaways.

Other publishers like Apress are pretty good, too, but Marsee is very
very responsive.  Apress may be good because they have a bunch of
Perl titles that just came out.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance