[Brazosvalley-pm] First Meeting possibilities

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Fri Apr 28 12:08:12 PDT 2006

Okay, so pretty much everyone agrees that our first meeting can happen
M-F around 7:00p at a restaurant close to the A&M campus.  I have some
stuff going on next week, so I would probably not be able to do it then.
Here are a few options (feel free to add other days or options):

Mon, 05/08/2006 - 7:00p

Tue, 05/09/2006 - 7:00p

Mon, 05/15/2006 - 7:00p

Wed, 05/17/2006 - 7:00p

Thu, 05/18/2006 - 7:00p

Fri, 05/19/2006 - 7:00p

And as for the location, I'm open to wherever.  Off the top of my head,
some restaurants close to campus that I can think of are:

Chili's (Texas Ave.)

Mi Cocina (G Bush)

Somewhere in Northgate (I'm not very familiar with what's all in
Northgate)

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,

Jeremy