[Brazosvalley-pm] Web site changes

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Thu Apr 20 13:26:02 PDT 2006

I've changed the layout of the web page.  Please let me know what you
think and if you have any suggestions.  I'm terrible with coloring, so
let me know about that, too.  I plan on moving some of the stuff to
separate pages and adding a "What's New" and "Next Meeting" box.

I want to go ahead and setup some sort of a social meeting.  Evenings
during the week (M-F) are best for me.  Sometime around 7:00p would
probably be the best time for me.  How about everyone else?  Even if
your response is an "I don't have a preference," please respond to the
list saying that.  I want to make sure that everyone is getting these
messages.

If you DO have a preference or suggestion on any of the following,
please say so.  This is mainly for the initial social meeting:

Day:

Time:

Place:

For me:

Day: Mon-Thur (if need be, I can work out a Fri)

Time: around 7:00p

Place: no preference, maybe a restaurant

Jeremy