[Brazosvalley-pm] Setting up meetings

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Mon Apr 10 07:30:38 PDT 2006

I'm going to be making some minor changes to the site in the next few
days, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know and I'll go ahead
and make those as well.  If anyone wants to see a list of what some of
the other Perl Monger groups have done at their meetings, just browse
through the list of groups at http://www.pm.org and go to their website.
One group that keeps their page pretty up-to-date is the Omaha.pm group:
http://omaha.pm.org/

Jeremy