[Brasilia-pm] Opportunities in Unix/Linux Technology Opportunities to $100k in Atlanta

Mike Stallfus mikes at practilutions.com
Wed Apr 30 16:33:59 PDT 2008

Practical Solutions is recruiting for  a major Technology provider that has many positions available for experienced  IT professionals with experience with SQL/Oracle in a Unix/Linux environment are needed.  System Administration and/or Network Operation Center Experience a plus   These are permanent positions with full benefits  Relocation is available (if required).   These are the hottest but we have more requirements as well. Please read the description below and reply ASAP if you are interested and qualified    Even if you do not match the listed job if you have similar experience please send your resume.  I may have a fit for you.

Mike Stallfus
mikes at practilutions.com

Typical technical career opportunities may include:

Software Engineer  (Java/Corba)
Systems Integrator
System Engineer
Program Management
Field Service Engineer

My client delivers the technology and expertise that is digital video forward. The company’s award-winning solutions are used by the world’s leading network operators and content owners to deliver viewer experiences

Systems Integrator

REQUIRED SKILLS:
Minimum 3 years working as a systems integrator and/or system administrator in a UNIX/linux environment, preferably.
Experience installing and trouble-shooting UNIX/linux software and operating system components.
Strong knowledge of UNIX/linux shell scripting languages and system tools such as BASH, PERL, VI, etc.
Strong hardware and software trouble-shooting skills.
Expertise in installing, trouble-shooting, and maintaining complex TCP/IP networks, routing, and physical network topologies.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to understand and discuss cable industry related business issues.
Ability to travel on short notice on an as-needed basis up to 50% of the time.

Senior Software Engineer

Required Skills

* 7+ years experience developing software in a Unix environment
* 5+ years experience developing Java/J2EE applications
* 3+ years experience developing CORBA  applications
* Understanding of network programming (sockets, TCP/IP, UDP)
* Experience developing distributed software systems
* Experience developing and optimizing database access
* Experience developing highly threaded applications
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to understand and articulate complex ideas and concepts in both verbal and written form
* Motivated self-staring individual; Team player

Mike Stallfus
Practical Solutions, LLC.
mikes at practilutions.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "Unsubscribe" in the subject line at unsubscribe at practilutions.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience you. We are sorry for the inconvenience