[Boulder.pm] Roll call?

Kate rise at knavery.net
Tue Aug 21 22:04:10 PDT 2012

If you're looking for something that explores the farther edges of what Perl can do in a more algorithmic / CS direction, I highly recommend the wonderful (and wonderfully weird) "Higher Order Perl".  It's now free on the author's site (you can donate if you want).

http://hop.perl.plover.com/book/

--
Kate