[Boulder.pm] Denvery Guy Wants His Perl Mongers Meeting Fix

Charles Hutchinson chutchin at geekboi.org
Tue Oct 20 15:51:50 PDT 2009

Well that is the intent anyway.  Last week I spent most of the time helping
a friend get and Arduino dev board talking to the serial port on a laptop.

I am also up for some disc golf.  Just picked up the game from some clowns
up at the lake this summer.

Charlie

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Rob Nagler <nagler at bivio.biz> wrote:

> > there is at least one perl coder (VERY loose definition of the term) that
> > attends regularly in the darker colder months.
>
> You mean actual Perl CODE?  I thought we just played disc golf, ate,
> and drank beer (when Randal Schwartz was here).
>
> Rob

Stephen Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."