[Boulder.pm] Denvery Guy Wants His Perl Mongers Meeting Fix

DeAndre Carroll deandre at deandrecarroll.com
Tue Oct 20 15:51:08 PDT 2009

Ooooh! Perl code. Is there a place where people are posting info about
Perl projects? It seems like Perl is buried in companies now where as it
used to be the 800lb gorilla (or at least a smaller version). I mention
that I'm a Perl programmer and am met with one of  2 reactions, fear or
a reaction indicating that Perl is considered yesterday's news. I work
for a company in Westminster that uses Perl exclusively with a pretty
narrowly defined focus. I'd like to charge up  my gray matter by seeing
what interesting approaches people are taking to solving problems with
Perl. Been doing this for about 12 years now and want to try and stay fresh.