[Boulder.pm] Denvery Guy Wants His Perl Mongers Meeting Fix

Walter Pienciak wpiencia at thunderdome.ieee.org
Tue Oct 20 14:26:01 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:50:09AM -0600, Devin Austin wrote:
> Hey all,
> I'm located in Denver, currently going to Metro State for Computer
> Forensics.  Do you guys have any sort of meetings planned out? Is there a
> schedule somewhere? I'd love to meet up with all of you.
>
> -Devin "dhoss" Austin

Hey, Devin,

We don't typically schedule meetings.  Back when we did, they
were usually group hikes, as we all have plenty of screen time
and user groups already.

But nothing's carved in stone, and if there's interest at this
point . . .  We've met at members' companies, at the student
union at CU, at trailhead X.

Walter