[Boulder.pm] CGI::Ex experiences?

Keanan Smith keanansmith at techie.com
Tue Aug 21 12:14:39 PDT 2007

Hey Jon,

I've got a fair bit of CGI/Perl experience, but none with CGI::Ex,
I've also never heard of it being used large-scale applications,
so I'm probably not the best person to talk about it's stability.
You should look into CGI-Application if you like MVC-ish stuff.

I tend to use the straight-up CGI module and make my own applications
for re-use depending on the situation. If you did have any specific
questions about why it's doing the things it does I can probably
puzzle them out relatively trivially.

Oh, and "Hi" it's kinda unusual for me to see someone on this list
that I actually know personally :)

-Keanan

We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com !