[Boulder.pm] CGI::Ex experiences?

Jonathan Conway rise at knavery.net
Thu Aug 16 11:33:11 PDT 2007

Looks like I'm going to be working on a project that's currently using
CGI::Ex out here in Seattle and I thought I'd see if anyone on b.pm
had used it.  I've got zero experience with it and I'm not sure I've
even heard of its use in any other large production applications
(several million users).

In the long run we're going to be looking at some other frameworks -
Catalyst, Maypole, Mason, TT and bOP have been mentioned as well as
porting to another language, any suggestions for someone returning to
Perl?  This is a system with minimal need for designer/coder
separation of duties, but I do tend to prefer MVC-style
structures. Overall I like Rails, but there are more than a few places
where I think that community isn't quite pragmatic enough.

--
Jonathan Conway                                                rise at knavery.net