[Boulder.pm] Perl-based CMSes

Charles Albrecht charlesa at pobox.com
Fri Feb 10 08:27:26 PST 2006

At 3:50 PM -0700 2/9/06, Walter Pienciak wrote:

>while anticipating its arrival, I thought I'd ask for opinions on
>different CMSes you might have experience with.  That is, web
>content management systems.

Mostly, I like Bricolage. Probably because I'm biased toward Mason and PostgreSQL. Its requirements are a bit heavy, though, and it definitely imposes its own idea of the ideal workflow that may cause some to bristle.

On the far other end of the spectrum, I toss in Kwiki with markdown support.

-Charles
 charlesa at pobox.com