[Boulder.pm] Hi...

Paul Matthews thekestrel at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:01:05 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,
    Just signed up and thought I'd say Hi. I moved to Westminster with
work at the beginning of the year from Brisbane, Australia and was
interested to seeing if there was anyone else who spends far too much
of their waking lives coding perl in the area.
    I have an interest in Neural Networks and Distributed computing
and I'm writing a module that integrates the two. Ne--eee-edd
mooo--rrrre CPU....my system has been learning for a week straight
*sighes*. Anyways just thought I'd say hi..

Regards Paul.