[Boulder.pm] Accounting Aficionado

Justin Simoni justin at skazat.com
Thu Mar 25 18:03:35 CST 2004

Hello all,

I'm looking for an accountant to set up my books for me. I work on my
own on various Perl/OSS related projects, like custom development and
consultation. I'm also an eccentric artist. Go figure :)

I'm looking for someone who may be familiar with Perl programming
("gets" it I guess) in the Denver (Capital Hill) area. I was hoping
that some of your may be able to recommend someone you know or you work
with yourself that seems to be amazing at all this. I work mostly on a
Mac out of my apartment, but have clients all around town. It's a good
deal.

I've taken a college-level accounting class, so I know most of the
basic concepts, but I also know enough that it would be a really good
idea to get professional help. This is something I'd rather /not/ hack
about in :)

If any of you know of someone that could fit this bill please let me
know on/off this list. You can also forward this message to anyone that
may be interested.

Thanks everyone!

Justin Simoni | http://justinsimoni.com | 720 436 7701
--