[Boulder.pm] Flash 5 Perl interface

Mark Raley mraley_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 12:26:59 CDT 2003

Is there anyone that can help with me with a Flash 5 / Perl interface
question. I am trying to create a form in Flash 5 that will send
information to my server (Win NT) and store the information in a text
file. The server has Perl installed.  I have already created a small Perl
script that will parse the information and write it to a file. I tested
this Perl script with some HTML code. The HTML code consists of a form
that sends one variable to the Perl script. When I try to create the form
in Flash, I am having difficulty.

This seems like it should be very easy to do. I have tried many examples
that I have found on the web without any success.

If you would like to help, I can send you the source code of what I have
done so far.

Thanks

Mark