[Boulder.pm] text editor wars

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Fri Jan 17 10:35:31 CST 2003

rise writes:
> preferred the GNU version mainly for taste reasons.

How do you like your GNU, medium or rare?  I've never tried it, but
I've heard it takes just like pork.

Rob

P.S. If you need a recipe, I recommend starting with the JoC Armadillo
    as a base:

    "ARMADILLO

    Under its shell this small scaly creature has a light meat, porklike
    in flavor.

    Draw and cut free from the shell:

	    1 armadillo

    Discard fat and all but the back meat.  Wash thoroughly in cold water
    and soak overnight refrigerated in cold water.  Drain and dry.  To
    cook, cut into pieces.  Brush well with:

	    Butter or vegetable oil

    Broil until the meat is a rich brown.

	    Season to taste

    and serve at once."

    	-- Joy of Cooking, Irma Rombauer et al, 1985, p. 516.