[boulder.pm] DSL in Boulder

Jason Van Slyke jason_van_slyke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 12:07:09 CDT 2002

Bill,

Much as I dislike AT&T philosophically, their broadband service is very good
here in Westminster. My home PC has consistently faster service on the AT&T
bb than my connection at work in Longmont (I don't know specifically what my
company uses, never needed to know).

Have lost service a couple of times, but my Qwest land line into the house
was down LOTS more than my cable. So we shut off the land line and we use
Sprint PCS wireless for our phone. See ya Qwest! Oh, that was off subject
too. Sorry. :)

Hope you find good service.

jvs