[boulder.pm] DSL in Boulder

Lewis, Donald G donald.g.lewis at lmco.com
Mon Sep 16 09:03:51 CDT 2002

Mesa Networks is providing better than 500k to Longmont and North. They say
they intend to expand to other areas as they have demand. It is a radio link
rather than dsl. The website is http://www.mesanetworks.net. Probably the
actual rates would depend upon how many are sending data at anyone point in
time. Anyway call them up and let them know you are interested, like
anything else it is driven by demand.

- Don Lewis