[boulder.pm] Extreme Programming

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Sat Sep 14 19:08:30 CDT 2002

* On 2002-09-14 23:53 Luke Palmer <fibonaci at babylonia.flatirons.org> wrote:
> Why don't I see any Extreme Programming links posted here today?

http://www.xpdenver.org

There was a good presentation on XP for solo programmers last month. The
powerpoint was uploaded to the Yahoo Group for XPDenver:
   scalingXpSmallProjects.ppt

If you're interested in getting good feedback on the time it takes you to
do tasks, and the most typical sorts of errors you make (based on Ward
Humphrey's _A Discipline for Software Engineering_ Personal Software
Process) Software Process Dashboard is a good tool:
   http://processdash.sourceforge.net/

In general, I've found that the open peer review of Open Source development
is a good spur to more XP practices.

                            http://www.tummy.com/