[boulder.pm] meeting?

Keanan Smith KSmith at netLibrary.com
Wed Sep 4 17:05:16 CDT 2002

Hehe, you really want to meet on Friday the 13th?

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Pienciak [mailto:walter at frii.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 3:58 PM
To: 'boulder-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org'
Subject: RE: [boulder.pm] meeting?

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Lewis, Donald G wrote:

> OK, it seems we have a tacit decision for Gunbarrel (I work at Lockheed on
> Spine) in the next two weeks. Set a date and let us chew on it.

Looking through the e-mails, Friday definitely seems better.  How about
next Friday, 13 September, 4 PM, with burgers and beverages?  Rob will talk
about extreme programming, and there will be opportunity for anyone else
to hold forth for 1+ minute(s) on whatever topic they want.  There will be
network connectivity, there will not be wireless (not from me, anyway),
and there are a few books and rubber balls from SAMS Publishing to fight
over.  The address will be

IEEE Boulder Laboratory (aka my house)
4615 Tally Ho Trail
Boulder, CO 80301

Parking on the street is fine.  If you feel picnicky, we have balls
and bats, lacrosse sticks, a bouldering wall, badminton net, frisbees . . .

I'm outta here in a few minutes for Ohio, so if that doesn't work,
just figure out a non-Thursday alternate or a later time that day.

Walter