[boulder.pm] meeting?

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Mon Sep 2 22:32:37 CDT 2002

Ok, I've lurked and not attended more than one meeting, so my sway is
probably equally low.  Nevertheless, a meeting in Gunbarrel would be great
for me.  Next Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday would be my preferences.

Here's an idea for a session that just popped into my head.  Constructive
heckling.  Somebody (me in particular) talks about a project they are
working on.  The audience members (politely) offer criticism, suggestions,
and perhaps praise.

What made me think of this was that I'm working on a cgi-bin project but
I'm not sure I'm going about the whole thing the correct way at all.  I
would love to hear from others how they would approach the problem.

Chip