[boulder.pm] meeting?

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Mon Sep 2 13:38:27 CDT 2002

Hi,

I'd be really interested in hearing what Rob has to say about
Extreme Programming.  (I think he has some reasonable credentials
in the area, but it's not up to me to "out" him -- oops, I just
did.)

Based on the volume/nature of responses, I think maybe a late
afternoon meeting might be best -- which means Softpro might
be out.  If people were willing, we could meet out here at the
"IEEE Boulder Lab" up in Gunbarrel.  Plenty of parking, standard
Ethernet (no 802.11, sorry).  If there was interest, I could
fire up the grill and cook hamburgers.

As for a date, hmmm.  I'm out of town the end of this week, but
anytime next week except Thursday would be fine.  The week after
that, any day but Thursday is okay.

So that's my first-approximation solution.  Comments?

Walter