[boulder.pm] unsubscribe

Jessee Porter porterje at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 28 10:41:31 CDT 2002

Wow, talk about adding insult to injury :-)

regards,
        Jesse Porter
--
   As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we
   should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any

                      Scott Liddick
                      <wilddogz at ureach.        To:       "Jessee Porter" <boulder-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org>
                      com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [boulder.pm] unsubscribe
                      owner-boulder-pm-
                      list at pm.org

                      06/27/2002 12:55
                      PM