[boulder.pm] Hmm, now this is either the most boring list ever,or it's broken :)

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Thu Jun 20 20:25:14 CDT 2002

svq writes:
> Maybe some good perl discussion will ensue after this?

I have been thinking about Perl and little languages lately.  There
has been a variety of discussions, e.g., rpm-list at redhat.com, about
using XML for little languages.  To my mind XML is an inappropriate
solution if you don't need heterogeneous data exchange.  If you are
using Perl, Data::Dumper/do/eval is the right solution for all little
language problems.

Nothing like a bold statement to get the conversation going, eh?

Rob