[boulder.pm] Hmm, now this is either the most boring list ever, or it's broken :)

Luke Palmer fibonaci at babylonia.flatirons.org
Thu Jun 20 14:25:39 CDT 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Keanan Smith wrote:

> So, the question is which, I've recieved no messages of any kind from this
> list in the two weeks since I put myself on it,
> and I was really hoping for some fun/silly nerdy perl-type conversations,
> which I could randomly participate in...
>
> So is this list broken, or am I going to have to start a conversation by
> myself?

You just did. So... how 'bout that Perl 6?  Do any of you guys write to
perl6-language or perl6-internals (i.e. do I know you)?  Also, what fields
does everybody work in; what do they use perl for?

I'm just a recreational programmer, and I teach Perl to small groups of
people on occasion.  Yep.

Oh yeah, so has everyone read through Apocalypse 5?  What do you think of
Larry's tear-down-and-rebuild regex thing?

This should keep conversation going for at least ten minutes :)

Luke