[Boulder.pm] one piece of advice

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Mon Dec 16 20:28:21 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm involved with a few new software projects at my company,
and I'm looking for some sage wisdom from the software developers
among us.

Here's what I'm *not* asking:
    What's a good book/site/document to read/study?
    What software engineering spec/religion to follow?

But here's what I *am* asking:

Looking back at your own last project, and feeling a little
sore where that $ISSUE bit you or the project unexpectedly
on the ass, what is the ONE piece of advice you'd give to someone,
to help them avoid that specific problem?

Walter