[boulder.pm] environment vars from a cgi script

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Mon Apr 22 22:19:50 CDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Myke Komarnitsky wrote:

> This is more apache/unix than perl, but I'm doing it with a perl script.
>
> I have a small form that takes an email address, and has two boxes that can
> be checked.  It then sends an email to me, including everything in the %in
> hash (where I put the input vars), @ARGV, and %ENV.
>
> my question: The %ENV hash has a CONTENT_LENGTH variable.... what I really
> want to see is the entire, unedited, untouched, content string passed to
> the script..... anyone know how to do this?
>
> thanks,
> Myke
>
> here's the existing output
[snip]

I don't follow what you're asking.  When you say "content string passed
to the script" I think QUERY_STRING, but that's not what you're after,
I think, based on the output I saw.  Sorry for being dense, but could
you provide a really specific example of what exactly you're wanting to
see?

Walter