[boulder.pm] Gathering anyone?

rise rise at knavery.net
Mon Nov 5 12:30:28 CST 2001

I'd like to propose a boulder.pm meeting later this week or early next,
either our semi-traditional "wander around in the woods scaring the
wildlife with programming discussions" or the perhaps slightly less
intimidating (though only if you don't know how slowly we hike) "meet at a
friendly establishment".  The former takes advantage of the unreasonably
nice weather we're having...

I'm happy to do the legwork to get a venue, SoftPro is always willing or
we could try a coffee house, bar or restaurant.  One point on my agenda[0]
is to try and get Damian Conway to do a talk for a us when he swings
through Denver on the tour.

[0] or perhaps Jim Baker's, but I definitely agree with him.

--
Jonathan Conway 	   "Reverse Polish LISP" - for those times Forth
rise at knavery.net            just isn't on enough crack.