[boulder.pm] incoming message from the big giant head?

Jason Van Slyke jvanslyk at matchlogic.com
Mon Jan 29 10:40:19 CST 2001

Walter, et al;

the water is up to my neck and the gator's are circling. I've got 2 big
projects running, one due this Thursday and the other one Feb 15 plus I'm
taking a college class in my "spare" time.

I'd kind of like the Informal hanging out and chatter thing at some point
but not in the next couple months. (Well, I'd like to go snow shoeing and/or
hiking too, but, as Walter knows, I'm not as physically fit as the average
person, so the chat thing is a better opportunity to actually chat.)

jvs