[boulder.pm] desperately need help

Annaliese Beery akaba at lorax.org
Fri Jan 26 12:09:00 CST 2001

> > Randy Fowle (bmozart at frii.com)
> > 10 Chuwen 14 Muwan 12.19.7.16.11
> > 12 Tun, 1 Winal, 9 K'in until the end of time and counting
>
> Maybe I need more coffee still, but . . . that's a cryptic .sig ya
> got there . . .

That's mayan calendar stuff...very cryptic until they decoded mayan
glyphs.  If I remember right, the second line is in what they call 'long
count' (the other calendar system being 'calendar round' and repeating
itself).  Long count is used for things like 'since the beginning' and
'until the end' because they knew when those two dates were.  Pretty
knowledgable, eh?

annaliese