[boulder.pm] desperately need help (fwd)

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Thu Jan 25 15:30:48 CST 2001

Totally clueless.  She's either quite on the level (and obviously
ill equipped for her job), or she's "sly enough" to try this appeal
-- via SPAM, no less!

I've reformatted the message, to the extent of inserting line breaks
(it was all one line).

"Hi, I suck as a recruiter -- can I be your recruiter?
 I don't know anything about this business, but I won't
 waste your time or the company's time."

Walter