[boulder.pm] Stein, "Network Programming With Perl"

Total Site jsimoni at totalsite.com
Wed Jan 10 15:11:09 CST 2001

> Does the system include any kind of bounce handling/mgmt? I saw a module in
> majordomo2 that can be plugged in to provide automatic bouncing.

something like that can certainly be made for Mojo, but I've been focusing
development on things that everyone can use, and not everyone knows even how
to make a mail alias (or is allowed to) 'you don''t need any special
privileges for mojo. Everything in the program is quite seperated, theres
mailing, archiving, html generating, configuration, password modules for all
of mojo. one of these days I'll get bounce handling working, although not
any time soon :)