[boulder.pm] Stein, "Network Programming With Perl"

Justin Simoni jsimoni at totalsite.com
Tue Jan 9 22:16:06 CST 2001

I'll give it a whack, if you'd like  -
Since this is my first post -

Hi I'm justin, I'm 19 and I have green hair.
I also write Perl for a living. I'm the major (ok, ok, only) force behind an
open souce, mailing list manager, Mojo Mail:

http://mojo.skazat.com

written (of course) entirely in Perl.
i actualy just got through reading 'effective Perl Programming', also from
Addison Wesley and I'm presently tearing apart and puttng back together
lincoln's user_manager, its a Apacher group/password/realm manager, I've
worked much with Web apps, Forking, yadda yadda aka I'm a big old nerd.

if not, i wouldn't mind borrowing it :)

if anyone is interested, I am releasing a new beta of Mojo Mail tonight,
there is a developers list:

http://mojo.skazat.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?list=mojo_mailers&flavor=subscr
ibe

(pardon the wack wrap)