[boulder.pm] Meeting sites

Jonathan Conway rise at frii.com
Tue Feb 6 12:54:59 CST 2001

Softpro is willing to host boulder.pm meetings. The way they handle it
with the CLIQ is to close the store at the normal time and let a group use
it immediately thereafter. This would mean meetings would have to start at
7 on weekdays or 5 on weekends. They've got space for 12, anything more
than that probably involves standing/slouching. Note that this means no
easy access to food/drink/caffiene (I believe they've got a coffee pot),
though I'd be willing to pick up refreshments from the little bakery a
couple of doors down.

So that's one, any other suggestions? We could also just meet there once
and set a next location face to face.

Jonathan Conway