[boulder.pm] $faces{$name} = $name.jpg (fwd)

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Fri Feb 2 10:13:10 CST 2001

Whoops,

This should have gone to the group.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:19:22 -0700 (MST)
From: Walter Pienciak <walter at frii.com>
To: Chris.Kunz at Level3.com
Subject: $faces{$name} = $name.jpg

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 Chris.Kunz at Level3.com wrote:

> I have not been able to attend any of the events (although they sounded like
> fun).  I would appreciate a meeting so that I could put some faces with the
> names.  I like the informality of the boulder.pm group and read all the mail
> that comes along.  I also like the fact that the mail volume is relatively
> sparse.  Some of the tech lists I am on are so active that I end up deleting
> at least half the messages without reading.  I also appreciate the fact that
> Mr. Pienciak takes the time to 'manage' the group.
>
> Thanks

I spoke with Mr. Pienciak, who lives in Ohio, last night.  He's
doing fine and we had a good conversation about broadband options in
rural Ohio.

;^)

I also like putting names with faces.  If I tried to schedule another
"real meeting", how many people would think about attending?  (Assuming
the time and place worked for you.)

Walter