[boulder.pm] Mail::Audit

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Wed Aug 15 15:09:24 CDT 2001

I have this unhealthy dependence on procmail, which at times
works wonders and at times can ba a major pain in the a*.

So I'm fiddling around with Mail::Audit.  It's simple, but
seems promising.  Maybe.

Has anyone messed with this module?  One feature that I
depend on HEAVILY in procmail is the ability to rewrite
header lines before delivery to my mailbox (mail sent
to axkit-users at axkit.org get '[AX] ' prepended to the
subject line, for example).

Mail::Audit doesn't seem to suppy a straightforward way
to do it.  Anyone have any experience or thoughts on that?

Walter