[boulder.pm] forwarding for Evely

rise rise at knavery.net
Tue Aug 7 13:57:18 CDT 2001

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Walter Pienciak wrote:

> Evelyn sez after 5:30 is good.  We definitely want to carpool up the
> hill, so where to park, hmmm . . . Maybe some people use public
> transportation around town, hmmm . . .

Definitly a consideration.  Doing the Gregory Canyon hike & then Green
Mountain would maybe be a little more than I was planning on.

> How about meeting at 5:30-5:45 in front of the Wild Oats in the strip
> mall at the corner of Baseline and Broadway?  Anyone not there at 5:45,
> if they haven't RSVP'd, gets left.

Sounds good to me.  Remember to bring raingear (or a least a shell) if you
don't like getting rained on.  Given recent weather we'll probably roast,
but it might get damp.

--
Jonathan Conway 	   The thing about Unix is that all the hoops are
rise at knavery.net           flaming, so at least you know where they are...