[boulder.pm] forwarding for Evely

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Tue Aug 7 13:37:23 CDT 2001

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, rise wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Walter Pienciak wrote:
>
> > Friday is okay with me.  But you still get to pick when.
>
> Friday works okay for me, Wednesday would be better.  Since that works for
> everyone who's expressed and opinion shall we try and set a time & meeting
> place?

Evelyn sez after 5:30 is good.  We definitely want to carpool up the
hill, so where to park, hmmm . . . Maybe some people use public
transportation around town, hmmm . . .

How about meeting at 5:30-5:45 in front of the Wild Oats in the strip
mall at the corner of Baseline and Broadway?  Anyone not there at 5:45,
if they haven't RSVP'd, gets left.

Walter