[boulder.pm] hi

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Mon Aug 6 12:07:49 CDT 2001

Hi, perlfolk,

I feel  . . . human again.  I took a week of vacation, a week
at the Perl conference in San Diego, and another week of vacation.
Nobody at work contacted me with an "emergency" and I only had
1700 e-mails to deal with when I got back this morning.  Nothing
blew up while I was gone.  Life is good.

The main page for the conference is http://www.oreillynet.com/oscon2001/
and sooner or later a bunch of the presentations are going to be
on-line at ftp://ftp.oreilly.com/pub/conference/os2001/  (there's a bunch
there already).

Anyone feel like stretching their legs?  I'll suggest either

1) west ridge of Green Mt from Flagstaff Rd. parking to summit
   (easiest summity anywhere around here: trail is about .5 mile
   with only a couple hundred feet elevation gain)

2) driving up to Lost Gulch overlook (way up Flagstaff Rd.) and watching
   the sun set over the Divide (no hiking required)

Day/time can be flexible if you have a tight schedule this week.

I don't know about wireless access from either location ;^)

Walter