[boulder.pm] Sr. Perl Monger Needed (fwd)

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Thu Sep 21 17:35:59 CDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:42:05 -0700
From: chrish at ravenit.com
To: walter at frii.com
Subject: Sr. Perl Monger Needed

Walter,

We need a serious Perl lover out here.  Could you help us out?  Thank you
for your time......Chris

Raven Communications, Inc.
2 Saint George Alley, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, Ca. 94108
Phone: 415-837-3200
Fax: 415-837-3204
Email: chrish at ravenit.com

Hi, this is Chris Herrington with Raven Communications.  We are currently
recruiting for a Sr. Perl Programmer to work on a Full Time basis in Hayward
.  Please take a moment to review the job description below.  As well as
send us an up to date version of your resume in an Office 97 format, or an
ASCII text format.  Please include your salary requirements ( Hourly/Annual
salary ), along with any geographical preferences, if you are interested.

If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please let us know
ASAP.

Job Description Form for Raven.0312

1: Title:  Sr. Perl Developer

2: Start Date: Immediate.

3: Location: Hayward, CA.

4: How many people are needed: 1 Person.

5: Contract or Full Time: Full Time.

6: Approved Budget in U.S Dollars, for each Individual needed:  $100K Base
and up

Who You Are:

We are looking for Mr/Ms PERL: a programmer who writes PERL in their sleep,
dreams algorithms and wakes to the sound of keyboard strokes.  In addition
these other useful accomplishments should resound - a medley of JavaScript,
UNIX Shell, and Oracle.  7 hardcore years at programming, 4 in PERL,
understands CGI.pm and PERL5, writes DBI and or DBM for Oracle, SQL
databases.  Loves to learn, interests in XML, and Java, works well with
geeks who are scientists and geeks who shoot nerf guns.

That should do it

Company Information:
Our client is pioneering the construction of a Web-based infrastructure to
network a global community. Under the direction of an experienced and
successful management team, we have captured early leadership of a
multi-billion dollar market. Our board and technical advisors form an
assembly of industry leaders. As a result, we have attracted funding from
notable venture capitalists and private investors.
The Dynamics:
Today, our market represents a $50 billion potential world-wide market. By
2004, it could be over $125 billion*.
Our dedication to growth, wise investments and diligence keep us in position
to lead our market into the next generation of global communication and
commerce.  Our Web-based applications provide the most complete
Internet-enabling solutions available anywhere, at minimal cost - if there
is any.
Top-tier Venture Capital Funding:
Sequoia Capital
Comdisco Inc.