[boulder.pm] Perl review project (fwd)

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Thu Sep 21 16:28:17 CDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 Sep 2000 17:11:38 -0400
From: Crissy_Statuto at prenhall.com
To: walter at frii.com
Subject: Perl review project

Dear Walter,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Crissy Statuto and I am a
computer science project manager at Prentice Hall. We are one of the
largest college textbook publishers in the US.

We are publishing a book entitled "PERL How to Program" by Harvey and
Paul Deitel.  They are premier programming language authors, with the
best-selling C++ and Java books in the college market place. More
information on their suite of publications can be found here:

http://www.prenhall.com/deitel

I am presently seeking qualified technical reviewers to verify that
the Deitel's coverage of PERL in their forthcoming book is accurate.
Because we are hoping to have this book published by the end of the
year we are operating on a very tight schedule.  As such, we would ask
you to return each chapter within 3 days of receiving it.  In return,
we are offering a token honorarium of $75 per chapter.

Might you be willing to participate? Could you suggest a colleague
that may have an interest?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and consideration.

Sincerely,
Crissy Statuto

Crissy Statuto
Project Manager, Computer Science
Prentice Hall
One Lake Street- #3F54
Upper Saddle River, NJ  07458

Tel:  201-236-6695     Fax:  201-236-7170
Email:  crissy_statuto at prenhall.com