[boulder.pm] Snowshoe outing/awful Perl book

Jonathan Conway rise at frii.com
Wed Nov 8 16:17:21 CST 2000

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Kyle Moore wrote:
> Actually, Adobe does have a FDF format. It stands for Forms Data Format
> and is used when submitting form data to a server, receiving the
> response and incorporating it into the form. I have personal experience
> in how much the FDF toolkit sucks. I ended up writing the stuff myself
> rather than using the toolkit.

That information was actually buried somewhere in the back of my
head. Amusing tidbit: when I hit Adobe's search page it couldn't find
anything about it, so I searched for Acrobat too. Nada. Methinks their
search capability could use some work.

Having looked at some of the supporting docs I can say better you than me
quite wholeheartedly. Is Adobe capable of creating a lean product these
days?

Jonathan