[boulder.pm] uh, about that hike . . .

SMSRussell at aol.com SMSRussell at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 13:04:20 CST 2000

In a message dated 3/22/00 10:04:19 AM Mountain Standard Time,
walter at frii.com writes:

<< Chip pretty much summed up the hike.  We wandered up toward the Matron,
 which was totally invisible in the low-hanging clouds.  It was a super-duper
 hike and the weather was actually pretty nice.  High-quality snowflakes.

First off, sorry about that blank message! My 2-yr-old was sitting in my lap
and managed to hit the "reply" button and then send the reply without even
trying to (at least I don't think she was trying to.....)
Sorry I missed the hike, sounds like it was fun. I do like the idea of
outdoor meetings in general.

Susan