[boulder.pm] walking web pages?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Fri Jun 30 17:03:10 CDT 2000

I need a perl script that can load a web page, enter 3 form entries,
hit the submit button (java script I believe).  Click a button under
that page, fill another form, submit that, then click one last button
under that.

I need it to do all this and then measure the time it took.

I've been pointed to modules that can supposedly do this.  Does anyone
have any sample scripts that are pretty close to this?  I need it
by tuesday since a package management bought, won't do this and that's
what it was bought for.

Help?

Robert

:wq!