[boulder.pm] July Perl conference in Monterey

HoltryF fholtry at bighorn.dr.lucent.com
Thu Jun 22 17:32:23 CDT 2000

There are three of us going from Lucent Technologies.  I have to agree
with everything you said in your other note.  This is one of the best
conferences I've ever been to.  I always learn lots of useful stuff, which
is probably why my management continues to approve it for more of us
each year.

Frank Holtry

On Jun 22, 10:13am, Walter Pienciak wrote:
> Is anyone else going out there?  I'm getting ready to make
> travel arrangements, but I'm toying with the idea of driving
> (1200-1300 miles each way) and wonder if anyone else'd be
> interested.
>
> In any case, we could plan on doing dinner or something . . .
>
> Walter
>
>-- End of excerpt from Walter Pienciak

| Frank Holtry           | "If you have the right attitude, interesting       |
| fholtry at lucent.com     |  problems will find you."                          |
|                        |                            Eric S. Raymond         |
|                        |         "The Cathedral and the Bazaar"             |
|                        |       (http://earthspace.net/~esr/writings/        |
|                        |          cathedral-paper.html#toc13)               |