[boulder.pm] Perl FDF Toolkit

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Wed Jun 14 12:05:43 CDT 2000

I'm on Solaris.  But the main thing I saw was that they had done a sloppy job.
They were copying

    sun4-solaris/FDF.*
    FDF.pm

into system locations, but their source files weren't named like that, but
rather like sun4-solaris/fdf.* and fdf.pm.  So if you followed their
instructions to a "t", you were fscked -- because their instructions didn't
match their own files.

Walter